Co – Creating Sustainable Energy Mix
Against this background, It’s time to reveal and further garner the “Energy Basket” with renewable energy source mix and implement emerging energy systems and technologies into the traditional systems; commercialize competitive technologies & rationalize glocal potential and suitability. Therefore, combating the energy gap with environment friendly energy sources and bringing technological solutions and systems thinking in global, regional and local perspectives.
The investment perception of industry is also changing due to the growing awareness, government’s changing priorities and the inevitability of renewables to supplement
energy mix. Ranked 8th globally for investments made in clean energy
technologies, India is
global 3rd best investment destination in renewable energy sector. Indian clean
energy sector has a potential to generate 10 mn jobs in India by
2025. With India expecting investments to the tune of USD 55 bn
by 2015 in the renewable energy sector which is expected to produce 35 giga
watt (GW) of power is demanding for energy ecosystem integration
and synchronizing “Drivers of Growth” with the one clear
objective “ Power which Empowers Sustainable Eco-Friendly Growth “. India
The current times demand the need to step up the momentum and push for policies that will encourage long-term renewable energy contracts, continue to support and foster energy conservation and efficiency, and drive technological innovation. Therefore, need arises to increasingly take steps to develop new markets, improve efficiencies and implement innovative finance options from the private sector to sustain their growth strategies.
Understanding the synergies, We should aim to evaluate Indian Renewable Sector’s current condition and leaders viewpoint with Co – Creating Sustainable Energy Mix to provide clean, sustainable and secure energy solutions channeling Energy Needs of Growing India.
We need to develop a unique platform to develop know how on key issues involving energy security, technological advancements and challenges in securing finance; Learn & discuss the efforts required to mainstream renewables whilst developing a low-carbon pathway; And exchange experiences to encourage and promote renewable energy and efficiency measures on a community level, heightening the success rate and lowering the costs.
RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES: PLUGGING THE ELECTRICITY GAP
Energy security is important for
, which is
largely dependent on fossil fuel imports to foster its economic growth. In
order to insulate itself from any future supply disruption and price shocks of
fossil fuels and to achieve energy security and also meet global climate change
objectives. Renewables have indeed caught the imagination of India . Riding
on the crest of a high growth trajectory and in pursuit of sustainable sources
to meet its rising domestic energy demand and access to energy for overall
development, the country is focusing on harnessing renewable energy
production through maximizing the utilization of renewable energy. Here the
- How to meet the energy needs in a sustainable manner?
- How to up-scale and mainstream renewables for energy security, climate change and economic development?
- Key policy issues and challenges for market participants in the renewable energy domain
- What are the regulator’s and stakeholder’s perspective in deciding the energy mix?
HEXA INVESTMENT: CLEAN, SUSTAINABLE & SECURE - LEADING ECO- ECONOMIC GROWTH OF
Record-high oil prices and growing opposition to nuclear power after the disaster in
last year are forcing lawmakers in several energy-hungry developing countries to
review their energy policies. This may result in a tighter race for energy
resources, as well as drive more investments in renewables and non-conventional
sources over the long term. Therefore, the question arises - Japan
- Is investment in
Clean Energy Route profitable?
- Does payback period is the primary factor deciding the bifurcation of investment in renewable energy sources in
- How to enhance generation and use of renewable energy
o How should CSS, transmission charges, wheeling charges etc. be determined in the context of renewable energy
o Distributed generation in the context of Wind energy
o Renewable energy certificates – is it gathering steam
- With respect to present power scenario, where does Wind Power stand in the entire power generation mix?
- Role of Wind Power in bridging the ever expanding gap in the power sector
- Need for private investment with a focus on domestic and foreign private enterprises.
- Imports v/s Home Grown Technologies
- Renewable energy sources a solution to village electrification
- How to incorporate global zeal to adopt low carbon pathway nationally, regionally & locally ?
RETAIL SPACE: CONNECTING CONSUMER THROUGH COMMERCIALIZING RE TECHNOLOGY
- Commercialization of renewable energy technologies in
– Achieving grid parity without subsidy India
- Grid-interactive renewable electricity generation systems
- How to connect consumer with individual level windmill projects?
- Renewable Energy for Urban, Industrial, Commercial Applications & Rural Applications
- Research, design & development in renewable energy generation and applications
This is a copyrighted material. For further usage you can contact me at Tarshant Jain M: 09990773169